Dinar Specs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dinar Specs

Forum for all dinar investors to share info

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself here

Go down 
+2
The investor
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi all welcome aboard. Please just say hi when you join the site so we know who you are.
Back to top Go down
https://dinarspecs.forumotion.net
The investor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:27 pm

Hello everyone just wanted to say hello and what i can learn here and maybe bring to the table too..'m a D.O.D. Sr. Master MRAP Mechanic in Iraq and i have been over here for over 6 years now and i'm a very big investor in the Iraqi dinar and i love talking about it and learning more about it everyday. ok i'm looking forward to talking with everyone on this matter and waiting for the big day.
Thanks Again,
The investor
Back to top Go down
palmtreeak

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 pm

just received my dinar and this is exciting
Back to top Go down
rex

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:18 am

Hey all just found this site been in this for a few years work in Iraq for 4 yrs just keeping it real
Back to top Go down
luckylouie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, im not going to lie i have always been a little causious about investing in the dinar, however the more i learn the more i want to be kept in the loop. A friend got me started a few years back and it is exciting to see all the news that is coming out and my confidence is growing. I have purchased more and its greaat to see that there are sites of what seems to be very educated people writting on here keeping us all informed. So Thanks and im glad to be a part of this.
luckylouis
Back to top Go down
cby22365

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Hey all, I've invested quite abit into the DInar, I don't listen to all the other junk just facts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here   Introduce yourself here Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Specs :: Announcements :: Say Hello-
Jump to: